Saturday, May 2, 2009

Living the dream.

so in an attempt to fill my boredem of unemployment i decided to blog...i was inspired by reading some friends blogs and well i was bored.
so now i got that out of the way...heeere we go. excited?

at the moment i have just returned to my casa (thats spanish for house) from playing some pool with one of my ex-coworkers (not by our choice of course) and i smell like an ash tray. who knew you could smoke inside of a building on planet earth anymore? anyway to my suprise you can. now my plan is too stay up all night, play some ps3, watch tv and live the dream of unemployment.

i will be updating this as i see fit and that might be when i have nothing to write about. who knows? we shall see. until then, b.eaZy


2 comments:

  1. i need to get myself a blog site.....maybe do it up like doogie howser, m.d.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARTIN HAD A DREAM. BOB GOT HIGH, I DO BOTH HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete